2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know KDB is the talisman and Dias embodies traditional leadership qualities, but we have so many great centre backs that even Dias is not an automatic starter for the years ahead in my honest opinion. We have Stones, Ake, Gvardiol could be used as a CB in the future, Akanji gets a huge amount of games etc. For me, weighing up importance, leadership qualities, age etc it should be Rodri. He could lead us for years.

Private life: Do what you want. It’s your life.

Club Captain: Represent your club on the pitch and do your best. That’s what he does. That’s why he is captain. He was voted for by his squad mates.

I couldn’t care less if he fathers 20 kids to 20 different women. That’s his business.
With 6 kids I assume he couldn’t afford the super injunction
Suspect the front page is part of a “makeover”
Let’s give him a chance rather than bury him

Private life: Do what you want. It’s your life.

Club Captain: Represent your club on the pitch and do your best. That’s what he does. That’s why he is captain. He was voted for by his squad mates.

I couldn’t care less if he fathers 20 kids to 20 different women. That’s his business.

To be fair the only reason we nearly dropped points at Newcastle was that he looked like he couldn't be arsed to defend. He's hardly Fernandinho.

I don't know why he bothers with an apology, especially in a newspaper. Keep it behind closed doors. Just because the bird he cheated with sells her story for some dough, it doesn't mean you have to start doing public interviews about it.

Like his missus doesn't know exactly what he's like already, so who is he apologising to and why is it necessary to do it via a newspaper? - Unless she's the thickest women in the country, she must know this stuff is very likely to carry on ad infinitum anyway. Surely she's sussed out so this point that he can't control his knob.

It's being showcased on Nick Campbell BBC5 Live now - a guy just said his ex punctured his condoms to get pregnant - just for cash. Was Kyle being tricked after all?

Hahah I doubt that

He shouldn't have been in bed with her in the first place. I'm willing to bet there wasn't a condom to be seen the night he impregnated her...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.