2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should be getting the players together this morning at the CFA to announce he’s stepping down as first captain. He won’t, but he should. We have Dias, Rodri, KDB and yet this clown is club captain. I know the players voted for him, but he can still reject it. Do a re-vote where Walker takes himself out of the running.

He should be getting the players together this morning at the CFA to announce he’s stepping down as first captain. He won’t, but he should. We have Dias, Rodri, KDB and yet this clown is club captain. I know the players voted for him, but he can still reject it. Do a re-vote where Walker takes himself out of the running.
He should stay in the leadership group but I agree he shouldn’t be club captain any more.

Seems like doing the right thing is not his forté, so I doubt he’s going to start now by stepping down as Club Captain or one of the 5 Captains in the Leadership Group.

You’d imagine his teammates already knew about this, and voted for him anyway so guess you have to trust them. Wouldn’t have been my choice even before this, but what do I know?!
I've not read the sun interview so don't know if it's mentioned in there, but there's another one floating about in the papers saying that he used to facetime the 'other woman and child' whilst away with City and England and had introduced her to other members of the squads. Specifically namedropping Grealish & Foden.

So yeah, I'd imagine it was common knowledge.

Being a fan is being part of something for me.

Whether it’s rationale or not.

We won the treble etc.

In the same way City made Walker captain, whilst I’m fully aware I wasn’t consulted, we is still my terminology.

A lovechild and two divorces did not stop the conservative party to make Johnson their leader.

I don't think that footballers have higher moral standards than MPs...

No, but I look over at the swamp and think glad Fernandes ain’t my captain.

We have had role models in Kompany (although there was the Nasr rumour), Silva, Gundogan and KDB really fits next not Walker.

We’re getting called cheaters everywhere and the comments are today, Captain sums up that club.

I don’t think the Conservative Party is anyhow some kind of benchmark in how you behave. In fact I’d say similarities would indicate you where doing something wrong not right.

Private life: Do what you want. It’s your life.

Club Captain: Represent your club on the pitch and do your best. That’s what he does. That’s why he is captain. He was voted for by his squad mates.

I couldn’t care less if he fathers 20 kids to 20 different women. That’s his business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.