2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think today's news will come as a surprise to anyone. We've known what Kyle's like for a long time.

I expect the club's attitude to be that this is his personal life and nothing to do with football so it only becomes a problem if it affects his performances.

The captaincy makes me uncomfortable - this is someone who's supposed to be a role model and a representative of the club, and he's plastered all over the papers for stupid shit he's done in his personal life - but I'd be surprised if the club stripped him of it, he'd have to give it up and I'm not sure he'd do that.
Role model on the pitch, in training and in the changing room eh, nothing to do with his personal life

Role model on the pitch, in training and in the changing room eh, nothing to do with his personal life
Easily our worst player this season from the regulars. Probably because of his personal life, so it has a lot to do with it. He also represents a global brand on and off the pitch. We don't need any more negative press than we already have.

When it comes to training, he showed up hangover to a training session a couple of months ago. If his performances are anything to go by, he is hardly a role model. In the changing room? If he is well-liked, that makes him like Kalvin Phillips. That being said, if he carries on playing like he did in his last game, he is valuable to us. If not, we need a new RB. Time will tell.

Easily our worst player this season from the regulars. Probably because of his personal life, so it has a lot to do with it. He also represents a global brand on and off the pitch. We don't need any more negative press than we already have.

When it comes to training, he showed up hangover to a training session a couple of months ago. If his performances are anything to go by, he is hardly a role model. In the changing room? If he is well-liked, that makes him like Kalvin Phillips. That being said, if he carries on playing like he did in his last game, he is valuable to us. If not, we need a new RB. Time will tell.
Disagree that he’s been that bad.

Attacking isn’t his strong suit and Peps played him high and wide this season.

Easily our worst player this season from the regulars. Probably because of his personal life, so it has a lot to do with it.
Walker personal life has been a mess for years. He was in even worse situation hooking up with call girls during lockdown when he had the best season and started at CL and Euro finals representing club and country. He declines now more to do with age.

Top shagger is Kyle. Its only a bit of the old in-out.

I doubt there's anyone in his personal life that doesn't know he absolutely loves snatch. The lad had paid whores in a hotel room during covid, that's probably all you need to know. How many more women do you reckon he's nailed along with the one he keeps spaffing inside and getting pregnant? He's probably lost count.

Nothing should be justified when he has a family but I'd wager his wife knows about many more, its just this other woman this time likes the public attention and has the babies.

As I said, him doing what he does is wrong when he has a family, but his missus can't exactly be shocked by it, I think the entire public knows he likes to paddle the old pink canoe and his morals go out the window and they probably know 1% of what she knows. He can't even keep his beef whistle in his undies when he's out having a pint of mild.

I have sympathy for his kids, and his missus to a point but there comes a point where she knows exactly what he is and can't be naive enough to think he's suddenly going to become a faithful man.
Not a hotel room. Walker invited two call girls and a mate to his flat. The call girls said Walker used gold colored condoms.
Walker barely missed out a game following that incident and his wife welcomed him home soon after. Just like a joke.

Walker personal life has been a mess for years. He was in even worse situation hooking up with call girls during lockdown when he had the best season and started at CL and Euro finals representing club and country. He declines now more to do with age.
Mr & Mrs Walker were on a break at the time of said incident after he had knocked up Miss Love Island with their first child
Just saying f he’s been kicked out again it could get worse again!

Mr & Mrs Walker were on a break at the time of said incident after he had knocked up Miss Love Island with their first child
Just saying f he’s been kicked out again it could get worse again!

The woman who he has now had two love children with.

After the first one she was on a tirade slating Walker for not being around, and then 4 plus years later shes back and had ANOTHER kid with him.

Can't work it out.

Like an episode of footballers wifes!

Not a hotel room. Walker invited two call girls and a mate to his flat. The call girls said Walker used gold colored condoms.
Walker barely missed out a game following that incident and his wife welcomed him home soon after. Just like a joke.

Ah OK, not a hotel room.

Still, gold noddies. Bloody show off. Bet he had his bollocks smeared in caviar too.

I am a woman and even I agree to a certain extent what happens off the field with your personal “love” life doesn't need to affect your job. And I think punishing people for “moral” failings can be a slippery slope. (I’d def draw a line at things like domestic violence or anything Mendy was involved in…). I guess it’s just frustrating that of all the clear leaders in that dressing room, there wasn’t a better candidate. We talk all the time about Ake, Akanji, Dias, etc. All seem like smart, motivated, mature people on and off the field and all seem like they would want this role?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.