2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is this even a story & why is Walker making the most out of it? To be honest he isn`t even that famous/important. In our atheistic society cheating on your partner is normalized & even politicians don`t care anymore. He should simply shut up & talk behind the scenes.

Why is this even a story & why is Walker making the most out of it? To be honest he isn`t even that famous/important. In our atheistic society cheating on your partner is normalized & even politicians don`t care anymore. He should simply shut up & talk behind the scenes.
I think the issue is the “other woman” continues to make a story out of this. She’s not going quietly!

I think the issue is the “other woman” continues to make a story out of this. She’s not going quietly!
yeah but he still shouldn`t talk in public..taking the shame is part of the punishment..imo this interview is cringe

I don't think today's news will come as a surprise to anyone. We've known what Kyle's like for a long time.

I expect the club's attitude to be that this is his personal life and nothing to do with football so it only becomes a problem if it affects his performances.

The captaincy makes me uncomfortable - this is someone who's supposed to be a role model and a representative of the club, and he's plastered all over the papers for stupid shit he's done in his personal life - but I'd be surprised if the club stripped him of it, he'd have to give it up and I'm not sure he'd do that.
I believe he should give it up, makes John Terry look like a saint.

It's his private life, but man he is in his mid 30s, how can you be such a mess?

I think it's a problem that he is a captain, because clearly his performance hasn't been affected by his private life that much, but that is not the case for other players (Stones is a good example that when his private life was not good, his level dropped a lot).

As a captain the message to young players is: you can be a leader, have a messy private life and still perform, BUT that is normally not the case.

If there is absolute proof that the performance of our players would not decrease no matter what, then sure Walker can be a captain and do whatever the hell he wants.

These apology videos are fucking everywhere these days.
I blame that **** from BP for starting it a few years ago.

It's his private life, but man he is in his mid 30s, how can you be such a mess?

I think it's a problem that he is a captain, because clearly his performance hasn't been affected by his private life that much, but that is not the case for other players (Stones is a good example that when his private life was not good, his level dropped a lot).

As a captain the message to young players is: you can be a leader, have a messy private life and still perform, BUT that is normally not the case.

If there is absolute proof that the performance of our players would not decrease no matter what, then sure Walker can be a captain and do whatever the hell he wants.
It hasn’t effected his performances because he doesn’t care !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.