2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

One thing is certain, if we lose our captain will be no where to be seen in the after match interviews,.only turns up when we win, send others out when we lose , shit house. Kompany, Gundogan ect always faced up.

One thing is certain, if we lose our captain will be no where to be seen in the after match interviews,.only turns up when we win, send others out when we lose , shit house. Kompany, Gundogan ect always faced up.
Yet his peers see him as a leader. So much so, they elected him to captain them.
Fucking wankers, the lot of them. Stick the lot of them on the transfer list.

I mean I'd expect a rag to hate City, it's the fact that he is a complete imbecile who thinks he knows something about Football, it's an insult to just sit down and talk Football with him, but Kyle has neven been the brightest guy has he ?
TBF, sold his soul was a knee jerk reaction to seeing Kyle alongside Howson.

Kyle always looks as if he’s giving 101% on the pitch for City, bar his brain farts every now and again.

Saying that, sometimes City players need to think twice about who they appear and speak with on social media. Checking Howson and his constant comments about Pep, the players, and the club, wouldn’t have been too difficult.

He is not a city fan. We can’t expect them all to feel like us. As long as he plays well on Sunday, I don’t care. Plenty of time on his hands now that he is sofa surfing -:)

The company is about his level for off field misdemeanours.

Podcasts everywhere these days. What you gonna do?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.