2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Kompany has done the same interview, i imagine hes sold his soul too, and get the same shit.

Did Vinny do a similar interview with Rio and Howson when he was City captain?

Maybe Walker doesn’t know about Howson? I bet he does though. So when he heard Howson was part of the panel, Walker should have told Rio to fuck off, because he wouldn’t be seen dead in the same room, never mind on the same show as Howson.

However you square it, and make excuses for Walker, to give Howson any credibility, sitting beside him, and talking with him is very disappointing from a City fans point of view.

Let me just remind Walker and you.

“You might spend £2bill on your shit house of a club…..

We should thank Trent. I reckon his comments fired up our lads more than Pep ever could for this game :).
I'm sure it's not done any harm.

Some on here are getting desperate to slate Kyle at every opportinuity, but this thread is about his performance on the pitch, not the interviews he gives.

I'm sure it's not done any harm.

Some on here are getting desperate to slate Kyle at every opportinuity, but this thread is about his performance on the pitch, not the interviews he gives.

I’m not desperate to slate Kyle.

I’ve only slated him once this season when he was making silly mistakes that were avoidable and costs us goals and points.

I won’t add anymore to the Q&A he did with Howson.

I’m not desperate to slate Kyle.
I didn't say YOU were, but there's plenty who are, check the thread.

As I said this thread is about his performances (or at least should be), some seem to want to make it about everything in his life, most off the pitch.

I've no interest in his private life, that's his choice, but his football has generally been good for me, apart from a few lapses, they all have lapses on the pitch now and then.

I didn't say YOU were, but there's plenty who are, check the thread.

As I said this thread is about his performances (or at least should be), some seem to want to make it about everything in his life, most off the pitch.

I've no interest in his private life, that's his choice, but his football has generally been good for me, apart from a few lapses, they all have lapses on the pitch now and then.

I never said you did. :-)

Like you I’ve got no interest in his private life even though it was splashed all over the tabloids. That kind of stuff, regardless of the player, and who he plays for, doesn’t interest me.

Unfortunately for players what they do off the pitch is canon fodder for tabloids. And as we’ve seen with Kyle and other players, it can effect their performances mentally on the pitch.

I hope Kyle produces a captains performance on Sunday. Goes on to lift the Treble. And after that tells Howson to fuck off!

Sold his City soul, probably for few hundred quid, to sit next to two Rags, especially that fat fuck Howson, who hates City. Shameful Walker.
I mean I'd expect a rag to hate City, it's the fact that he is a complete imbecile who thinks he knows something about Football, it's an insult to just sit down and talk Football with him, but Kyle has neven been the brightest guy has he ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.