2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

If Diaz could have finished today, he walks away with a hattrick at least purely from simple running off the back of him. Liability today and not for the first time.

If he's not switched on, he's useless to us. Needs to stop thinking he can play difficult passes which almost always result in us giving the ball away too, just play the simple pass and let somebody better play that pass.

Shit performance again for him. Was never within 10 yards of Diaz, constantly getting attracted to the ball plus 2 pathetic crosses particularly the one which should have been on a plate for KDB 1st half.

If Diaz could have finished today, he walks away with a hattrick at least purely from simple running off the back of him. Liability today and not for the first time.

If he's not switched on, he's useless to us. Needs to stop thinking he can play difficult passes which almost always result in us giving the ball away too, just play the simple pass and let somebody better play that pass.
This. Walker was fucking terrible and made Dias look like prime Messi. The amount of times he was caught napping from a simple pass over his shoulder was unreal. I long for the days where Walker used to dominate his winger. Nowadays he makes it fucking easy for them.

He has been possibly our worst starting player between August and February, responsible for quite a few goals, but I thought he did ok today, and is overall better recently. Sure, he was brainless on occasion, but did enough good at the back to compensate, IMO.

Time to find another right back , a few wingers have skinned him this season Diaz had him on toast , hi postional play is garbage always out of position and depends on his pace to get him put of the shit , love his attitude and commitment but he is just thick and cannot read the game , lacks football intelligence and a prick off the field as well.

Kyle had a poor game today. He has been poor for past couple of months at least. If he couldn't handle Diaz today, how is he going to handle good wingers like Vini Jr and Mbappe in the Champs league? I know he did well last season but this season he has been consistently poor. I would drop Kyle for a few games, put Akanji in the RB position and reinstate Dias back into centre back alongside Stones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.