2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

We do lack depth, but it’s unrealistic not to expect any injuries. We’re actually doing pretty well on that front (touch wood), as I think Walker is our only injury as it stands - I fully expect Ederson, De Bruyne and Grealish to be fit for the Arsenal game.

Would be nice to see Rico get some game time to be honest!

Re Walker, I think it's very minor, Southgate said in his radio interview after that he "felt" something but he's so unused to getting injured he doesn't know what it is.

If he doesn't know what it is, it's probably not that serious.

People forgetting that walker was 2nd choice behind akanji in the run in to the treble last season. A miss yes it will be but we won't be any weaker playing akanji rb.
yes, im not that worried either, Akanji was superb there in the run in. Be great if Kyles injury is nothing and we have both to choose from, but if hes out, Akanji is more than capable.

More weird unsubstantiated posts about players where we’re not provided with any evidence (Kyle at Cheltenham - yes he was there but I think we’d know if he was absolutely bladdered, no evidence to suggest he was. And even so I don’t care as it was his day off).

His worst decision of late was initially staying on the pitch last night when he started feeling something. Hopefully nothing too serious and he’s available for RM.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.