2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

The season before, we were comfortably going through until Walker had to go off injured and we then lost.

Walker is important vs Madrid.

Yeah but we can play Akanji now. In that game we had to put a 35 year old Fernandinho full back.

Walker is absolutely finished as a top level footballer and has been shite all season. I couldn't care less about his injury. If hes played his last City game its fine by me. Half the goals we've conceded this season have been his fault.

Yeah but we can play Akanji now. In that game we had to put a 35 year old Fernandinho full back.

Walker is absolutely finished as a top level footballer and has been shite all season. I couldn't care less about his injury. If hes played his last City game its fine by me. Half the goals we've conceded this season have been his fault.
I think that is too harsh. Kyle still offers a lot defensively but has been poor in the attacking side of his game and looks to be on the slide somewhat. He has been a great player for us though. As for Manuel, he has the physicality to step in, for sure.

He’s in Vini Jnr’s head though, hence he’s important vs Madrid.

He’s in Vini Jnr’s head though, hence he’s important vs Madrid.
We need this guy so bad. Madrid was having a fest of counters and capitalising on his absences. When Rodrygo scored that goal, I fell ill. It was just too easy, reminded me of the one Vini scored when Walker was absent. When is he coming back? Is he out till May?

Funny that all foreign based fans, players and pundits rate Kyle at the very highest quality, whilst many of our own fans don’t think much of him.
He was badly missed tonight and we desperately need him back for next week.

Anyone knows the state of his recovery? Is there any chance he could make the second leg?

Funny that all foreign based fans, players and pundits rate Kyle at the very highest quality, whilst many of our own fans don’t think much of him.
He was badly missed tonight and we desperately need him back for next week.
I don't think most match going blues think he's shit....we love him

I think if he had played last night we would have stopped their second goal. You don't know what else might have happened though as the game would have been different, and we could have conceded other goals with him on the pitch. He was brillaint againt Madrid last year though.

For those critical of him and what he offers, he was sorely missed last night, his pace alone is a genuine asset to the team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.