2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wow, rich coming from Walker who has been piss poor most of the season. Half the goals we conceded last season was because of him. Sell him ASAP. He is ruining his legacy as it stands.

Really? Half the goals?

There is nothing wrong in the answer he has given. What should be being asked is why the vice-captain is being interviewed and not the captain.

Wow, rich coming from Walker who has been piss poor most of the season. Half the goals we conceded last season was because of him. Sell him ASAP. He is ruining his legacy as it stands.

Half the goals? Can Dias or our highline challenge for that?
Walker saved us from a lot more goals we could have conceded, by neutralising the threat before it became evident to be a threat, yes it was not his best season too!

You are upset, I get it but making emotional decisions are a recipe for disaster. Unless we bring in a fast FB or CB, like Van de Ven. Do not ever suggest we lose Kyle's speed, even if it isn't as rapid as it was once, it is still rapid.

Our kryptonite is a fast winger on a counter, why would we give teams their bread and butter by getting rid of Walker! Pep will never change his high line tactic!
Unless we buying a Van de Ven, then do not be derailed by your emotions.

Walker was asked a question and he answered, it might not be the answer you may have wanted to hear, but it is his answer.
So given the season Grealish had, was Gordon supposed to be sacrificed to accommodate and appease Grealish? So what about those that had a better season? Aren't they supposed to be part of the squad? And because Grealish was not picked and Walker was asked a question and he answered the best way he knew how to, he should be sold? For what? To appease the masses that aren't happy about his answer and Jack's sensitive feelings?

Walker tried his best to be impartial, whist giving up props to Jack. That answer was not bad at all, like you and some are making it out to be!

I don't get all the hate for Kyle Walker.
Because he’s said something and somehow people are linking it as a slight on the club and one of its players, when infact it is 100% to do with England and nothing to do with City.

This is why Kane should have been interviewed, but I don’t think he’d have been as honest.

Because he’s said something and somehow people are linking it as a slight on the club and one of its players, when infact it is 100% to do with England and nothing to do with City.

This is why Kane should have been interviewed, but I don’t think he’d have been as honest.
Or as articulate.... but then I have to admit that Kane to me is over rated. *hands held up for the inevitable he is wonderful postings* :-)
Kyle on the other hand is one of ours and I agree @LangleyBlue1970 he was speaking about England.
Mind you Wasted Waistcoat should have taken Jack but that's another day. :-)

Problem is Jack has been injured a lot this season gone and has had problems off the pitch. Shit happens. When he came back he didn't actually set the world on fire so I don't know how Walker could have answered the question any differently.

Not much wrong with his answer to a question really.
is it up to him to give an in depth analysis of why southgate decided to leave jack behind?

jack did have a bad season, did ramsdale, shaw, and toney have good seasons? they are all in germany.

i don’t even care about the team england, but was that really necessary? and on top of previous weird statements.

was talking about being happy about his friends in united necessary? just text them dude. players obviously like him but he can’t stop waffling as soon as he sees a mic.

is it up to him to give an in depth analysis of why southgate decided to leave jack behind?

jack did have a bad season, did ramsdale, shaw, and toney have good seasons? they are all in germany.

i don’t even care about the team england, but was that really necessary? and on top of previous weird statements.

was talking about being happy about his friends in united necessary? just text them dude. players obviously like him but he can’t stop waffling as soon as he sees a mic.
Yeah, the bloke is a complete bellend as he has proven many times.

Great pace and strength as a player that’s been very important for us over the years with our high line. As an actual footballer and going forwards he’s very limited. That pace has already started to fade a little. When it goes more(which can’t be far off) he’ll fall off a cliff as a player. The time to bring another fullback in should be now.

His inability to think before speaking and to offer a considered and well thought-through response when asked this type of question, together with his absolute lack of emotional intelligence makes him unfit to be captain.

He seems absolutely desperate to please and that is not a good quality for any leader.

Fucking hell people are soft nowadays. Walker was asked a question and as the England vice captain he answered. Jack has been pretty crap this year and others have been better. What’s wrong with saying that when Grealish himself said it?

To not nake the Fulham squad as he didn’t train properly was unforgivable and these are the consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.