2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading that Southgate is going with trippier and saka as wing backs and playing three at the back, surely walker is better for that role than trippier?
Absolutely not, Walker is better off as a right sided CB like he was in 2018.

I kept an eye on him, thought he did exemplary work, just reliable and cool headed as you'd hope to expect of a player on his level and with his experience, really good game.

Played well last night and was thinking I bet he will leave for Saudi now, for the money and the long rest he will get till the league starts! It be a good time for him to go as well she why's

I hope he leaves this summer. Every time he opens his mouth in front of the mic, a part of me wants to unalive myself.
Been a great servant for the club and a top player- could still be. But part of me really dislikes the guy- every time I see him speak and the controversies that have followed him contribute heavily to that.

Read the quote and knew people would lose their minds over it.

City Xtra certainly know how to garner interactions.

Anyone got the full interview/quote?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.