2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly

What does captaincy have to do with a civil custody battle?

Just don't get hatred for this bloke on this forum after he played a major role in winning us everything in Pep's era.

Btw, just voted in the team of the tournament by UEFA's Technical Observer panel.
Haters have got to hate, Sam

Dipper like comments from some so called blues. Not the cleanest soul but fuck me.

Embarrassing.
So called blues? Are you not a proper blue if you happen to think Kyle Walker is a bit of a knob? Are you not entitled to an opinion on a City player being a gobshite if he’s won a lot of trophies as part of our team. Was Joey a good lad too because when we were desperate he scored a few goals to help keep us up?

So called blues? Are you not a proper blue if you happen to think Kyle Walker is a bit of a knob? Are you not entitled to an opinion on a City player being a gobshite if he’s won a lot of trophies as part of our team. Was Joey a good lad too because when we were desperate he scored a few goals to help keep us up?
Not justifying Walker's behaviour but I have heard some of our legends here are horndogs, as long as it's all with adult and consensual then I have no problem with it. I am not interested in being the morality police, life's too short for that and I don't want a team made up of 11 alter boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.