2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Less talking Kyle.

We don’t need to hear silly opinions, we want you to perform to a higher standard on the pitch.

As for united? Haha feck off, stick to whipping it out and keeping the mouth shut and rag free.

Thanks

Less talking Kyle.

We don’t need to hear silly opinions, we want you to perform to a higher standard on the pitch.

As for united? Haha feck off, stick to whipping it out and keeping the mouth shut and rag free.

Thanks

When will people wake up and smell the bullshit with the United and Fergie years, Yes they had very good players, but boy didn't the match officials give them a helping and at OT it was even worst, didn't they do something like 6 seasons without conceding a pen, when you look back on some of their games its shocking, united at home to arsenal sticks out like a sore thumb, They kicked the shit out of the arsenal players and Mike Riley the match official did nothing, that sort of thing happened every week,

Might be harsh but he did nothing right tonight.

I wish he'd cut out this Roy of the rovers stuff which seems to have amplified since being made captain.

His job should be to defend, and then once he has the ball, to just pass it to the nearest blue shirt.
Agreed. Very casual for their goal tonight. Rodri made the mistake, but he was just standing there the whole time, waiting for them to score. Everyone else was trying to fix it (Akanji, Stones, Ake). Another example, 67th minute, he badly timed the challenge for the ball against Mykolenko and lost the ball. Luckily, it only ended in a corner for them. His reaction? He screamed at the team for his mistake. Another one, he went all aggressive against their staff member because he held onto the ball for 2 seconds (we were winning at the time), yet doing the exact same thing later on for us. His body language seems off this season. He seems casual in his play and pretentious in behaviour. Ever since his extension, he doesn't seem to be the reliable and hardworking player he once was.

Might be harsh but he did nothing right tonight.

I wish he'd cut out this Roy of the rovers stuff which seems to have amplified since being made captain.

His job should be to defend, and then once he has the ball, to just pass it to the nearest blue shirt.

Agreed. Very casual for their goal tonight. Rodri made the mistake, but he was just standing there the whole time, waiting for them to score. Everyone else was trying to fix it (Akanji, Stones, Ake). Another example, 67th minute, he badly timed the challenge for the ball against Mykolenko and lost the ball. Luckily, it only ended in a corner for them. His reaction? He screamed at the team for his mistake. Another one, he went all aggressive against their staff member because he held onto the ball for 2 seconds (we were winning at the time), yet doing the exact same thing later on for us. His body language seems off this season. He seems casual in his play and pretentious in behaviour. Ever since his extension, he doesn't seem to be the reliable and hardworking player he once was.
Think that’s pretty harsh. Hit a few great cross-field passes, was pretty solid defensively, and didn’t really do anything wrong in that touchline confrontation with their staff imo.

The main problem first half. Seeing far too much of the ball. He was central to the majority of our build up play and we barely got out of right back position due to that first half.

Don't neccesarily blame him for this. We know his limitations and I think it was tactical and what Pep asked for. Why he would do that, I haven't the foggiest.

Needs to go back to being the last line of defence that sweeps everything up and passes it to somebody more adept in the buildup. It does him no favours and does the team no favours either involving himself more.

I'm sure this isn't the case but it almost feels like peps giving him a bigger role in the side as a reward for not fucking off to bayern.

His energy and pace dragged us up the pitch second half, need to see him do that more often. When he has a team sat in deep he can't really offer much offensively.

He's not captain material.

How about 'He's entitled to his opinion, and I know I'm not playing my best, but I'm working hard to get back to it'?

Sam Wallace is just writing what's been obvious to most of us all season, anyway.

Sam Wallace is a snivelling little cum worm. He can get to fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.