2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then, let’s close all the player threads and just say, “Well, Pep picks him, so case closed!”

I’ll keep my own council on my own opinions, but Pep’s welcome to give me a call anytime if he’d like me to change my opinion.
That's a little silly of you. It's not case closed. It's just pointing out the blatantly obvious.
Pep's the guy, with the eye. And let's face it, he's not known his poor eyesight now, is he ?

Last edited:
Ignore his/ our record, at yours.
We all know he's going to go at some point. But let's embrace him not castigate him.
He'll be gone soon enough. However, he'll leave with an impressive record as one of our best ever buys.
I don’t disagree with any of that. He’s been a great servant as a speedy RB.

Then, let’s close all the player threads and just say, “Well, Pep picks him, so case closed!”
That’s pathetic.

Picking quotes from other threads and attempting to use them here? Out of context, yet they still support my view that I should be allowed a dissenting opinion!

Grab a clue.

That's a little silly of you. It's not case closed. It's just pointing out the blatantly obvious.
Pep's the guy, with the eye. And let's face it, he's not known his poor eyesight now, is he ?
Can you not recognize sarcasm when you see it, or were just not following and jumped in with both feet regardless?

Champions League final?

That same Pep benched him last season, so what has happened this season? Why is he undroppable?
Players are allowed a second chance if / when they get their head straight. "That same Pep" benched Stones some seasons ago when his head wasn't at the right place and "That same Pep" has since turned Stones into some kind of strange CB/DM cocktail of a player and if I'm being honest, it's really looking good. That Pep, one hell of a man, right?

Can you not recognize sarcasm when you see it, or were just not following and jumped in with both feet regardless?

Champions League final?
Horses for courses. It's pretty obvious we set up to play against a traditional Italian defence. Pep even said so at the time.
"Speaking before the final about whether Walker was left out due to injury, Guardiola said: “No, no, no, no. It was really tough because Kyle is so important for us but for the way we want to defend, the way we want to attack, we need another type of player. That is the only reason why.”"

Players are allowed a second chance if / when they get their head straight. "That same Pep" benched Stones some seasons ago when his head wasn't at the right place and "That same Pep" has since turned Stones into some kind of strange CB/DM cocktail of a player and if I'm being honest, it's really looking good. That Pep, one hell of a man, right?
You are just waffling now, completely different situations. Pep even said last season how walker just doesnt suit the team, barely played him, walker tried to leave in the summer, he tried to convince him to stay and now he is undroppable after every terrible performance even against teams we don't need walker to play.

You are also delusional if you think walker has his "head straight", he's looked distracted throughout the entire season, and why wouldn't he be distracted, look at his personal life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.