2 | Kyle Walker - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
first goal wasnt great, but the second was abysmal from him. Absolutely shocking. His one strength to the team was his recovery defending in one on ones. To be fair to him he has been the best in the business for the last 5 odd years. Its now his weakness and without it he's net negative to the team.

He needs a rest. we need Akanji and Stones back.

Defensive nightmare ,responsible for both goals giving Izak and Gordon the freedom of the park to pick their spot , his personal life is a mess and it is bound to affect his game , needs taking out of the team until he's sorts his shit out, just not good enough at the moment.

Awful performance and on current form should be nowhere near that starting 11. Seems to have a lost a yard of pace which is worrying.

I doubt he's lost that much pace in half a year, considering he was showing it against real madrid in the Champions league

Too much shagging I reckon, weakening the legs before games

I think he needs time in the bench. Has been one of the most immense players in the pep era but lately idk what he is doing.

I'd say he needs a little break or just to be a sub for a while. He was getting so angry, I haven't read this thread back but did anybody notice him tell Dan Burn he was going to smash him (twice)

Needs to chill.

Wasn’t good and I’m not defending him for the performance, but it was 2v1 against him for the first goal and he knew he couldn’t commit to one player or the other. He had to hope Isaks shot was poor..and it wasnt. Unfair to blame that one on him, he shouldn’t have been left high and dry by the other defenders with so many Newcastle players pushing up the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.