2 | Kyle Walker - 2024/25

That’s not true at all is it? In the second half yesterday he’d grown into the game somewhat after his poor first half and was linking up really well with Savinho up the wing and defended well late on when we needed him when Brentford were going for an equaliser.

Yep he did make that pass into Kdb in the penalty area who then found Haaland to make it 1-1. Like I posted this is probably his last season we should be appreciating him like we did with Zaba last season

He's not at his best right now walker but obviously pep believes in him still and he's been a great servant for the club.

I can't get into this hatred a lot of fans have for him, (or any of our own players) he has been brilliant for city, absolutely key at times.

And when we play RM or Bayern etc I want Walker playing there, his experience counts for so much.

He's not at his best right now walker but obviously pep believes in him still and he's been a great servant for the club.

I can't get into this hatred a lot of fans have for him, (or any of our own players) he has been brilliant for city, absolutely key at times.

And when we play RM or Bayern etc I want Walker playing there, his experience counts for so much.

Agreed. He still has something to offer City and he deserves more respect from supporters for what he has contributed to the team. He has been a very important player for us.

We can all see a changing of the guard coming but let it take as long as Pep thinks it should.

And get fully behaving every player that steps onto the pitch in sky blue…

In isolation not his best game for us. Been great for us though and I'm sure he'll deliver this season.

Does feel ever since he got the armband people have gone after him, trying to pick holes his game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.