2 | Kyle Walker - 2024/25

No he wasn't, look at what City have wonwith Walker at right back and you know who agrees with me, that's right Pep Guardiola. Not saying Zabba wasn't a very good right back but to say he was better than Kyle Walker is ridiculous.
He was better on the ball, positionally and technically superior, the only thing Walker had over him was pace.

Couldn't agree more far too main City fans like to scapegoat our players.

It’s just so fucking stupid, we haven’t lost a home game in nearly 2 years, last time we didn’t win the title was 2020, and yet you’ve got people acting like the world is ending because a RB who had no preseason had a bad game (which we won).

Sometimes I feel like the club is so successful now that people have to manufacture things to get worked up about, so it can’t be just that a rusty player had a poor game, it has to be that player is shit, always was shit, and is gonna ruin everything this season.

It’s just so fucking stupid, we haven’t lost a home game in nearly 2 years, last time we didn’t win the title was 2020, and yet you’ve got people acting like the world is ending because a RB who had no preseason had a bad game (which we won).

Sometimes I feel like the club is so successful now that people have to manufacture things to get worked up about, so it can’t be just that a rusty player had a poor game, it has to be that player is shit, always was shit, and is gonna ruin everything this season.

You really shouldn't be that surprised as BM never let's you down.

I know. Some City fans really don't understand what we have here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.