2 | Kyle Walker - 2024/25

Does feel ever since he got the armband people have gone after him, trying to pick holes his game.
Yeah I dont understand it. Football is all about loyalty and some fans just dont have it. Some of the stuff I hear is like what I hear from lfc or utd fans. Crazy way to be about your own club.

Long season ahead and the management have clearly decided that certain players need to be slowly nursed back into the season, finding their fitness during live matches. An enormous risk, of course, but, with all points in the bank, one clearly worth taking. The real pay off will come later in the season, when players such as Walker, Stones, Ake, and Rodri will still have something in the tank.

Fair play Walker

When the Sun was making a habit of highlighting every mistake in his personal life, lots of fans wanted the armband taken off him, and my position has always been that the players and coaches know his character much better than any tabloid reader, and they’re the ones who made him captain. Stuff like this is the reason.

See also: immediately getting behind the team and delivering the team talk when he heard he was benched for the biggest game of his life.

That’s not true at all is it? In the second half yesterday he’d grown into the game somewhat after his poor first half and was linking up really well with Savinho up the wing and defended well late on when we needed him when Brentford were going for an equaliser.
Did some horrendous touches and passes 3/4s through the game, too. He was really poor!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.