2 | Kyle Walker - 2024/25

Every time I watch their 2nd it gets worse. I have no fucking idea what he is playing at. Doku marked Gabriel better than that.

Don’t get me started on him when in possession. It’s like watching a baby giraffe take its 1st steps.

He’s brilliant for us over the years but if this is now his level, then he’s done.

Here comes the pile on…

he did well second half
I knew people would come to his defence after playing better in the second half versus a team with ten men. Who cares about that half of play when we're more or less losing because of him? You can point to so many goals over the last year that he's the main culprit. He's always relied on his incredible athleticism to bail out his lack of footballing IQ; he doesn't have that athleticism anymore.

Was good second half at stopping any possible counters but that was because he had a head start everytime.. First half when that wasn't the case he was awful.

I can see why he would start due to how quick Martinelli is but it's getting to the point where I'd rather Lewis regardless of opponent.

Amount of times he does that drag back over and over again before passing a ball 30 seconds to late gets me frustrated.

The 2nd half is no defence. We could have had Mangala playing RB in the 2nd half and he would have done ok. The 1st half is where it mattered and he failed miserably.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.