2 | Kyle Walker - 2024/25

I knew people would come to his defence after playing better in the second half versus a team with ten men. Who cares about that half of play when we're more or less losing because of him? You can point to so many goals over the last year that he's the main culprit. He's always relied on his incredible athleticism to bail out his lack of footballing IQ; he doesn't have that athleticism anymore.
I don't think his athleticism is the main issue, honestly. Even a marginally declined Walker is still more than athletic enough 99% of the time. He's rarely being done for pace or outmuscled, he is just making poor decisions and suffering catastrophic lapses of concentration

Every time I watch their 2nd it gets worse. I have no fucking idea what he is playing at. Doku marked Gabriel better than that.

Don’t get me started on him when in possession. It’s like watching a baby giraffe take its 1st steps.

He’s brilliant for us over the years but if this is now his level, then he’s done.
Come on mate. Doku was nowhere to be seen when Gabriel headed the earlier one.
I'm not saying Walker did well but Doku might as well have been on the bench for the first header.

Come on mate. Doku was nowhere to be seen when Gabriel headed the earlier one.
I'm not saying Walker did well but Doku might as well have been on the bench for the first header.
Doku is a winger. He’s always gonna struggle against Gabriel or any dominant CB TBH. He should never have been on him to begin with. We made the change to put Walker on him and Walker instead of doing his job, decided to dick around playing tag, like he had Gabriel in his pocket. It was shocking defending and IMO unprofessional.

Doku is a winger. He’s always gonna struggle against Gabriel or any dominant CB TBH. He should never have been on him to begin with. We made the change to put Walker on him and Walker instead of doing his job, decided to dick around playing tag, like he had Gabriel in his pocket. It was shocking defending and IMO unprofessional.
Fair enough but you said Doku marked Gabriel better.
He didn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.