2 new wingers

Neil Heaney on the left, Nicky Summerbee on the right. Phil Neal back and job's a good un.

Tevez City said:
Hazard, Marko Marin or Ben Arfa.

Hazard is the only one good enough for our team. Ben Arfa is struggling for starts at Newcastle as he's inconsistent and not that great, talented but never more than a mid-table player. Marin is the perfect example of great potential but failing to improve to become first class, Reus would be a much, much better signing from Germany. I'd have Hazard in a heartbeat but only if Lille do business at a fair price.

Kun Aguero said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
I think 4-4-2 would suit us for certain games

4-4-2 is for computer geeks, Championship clubs and Crapello.

absolute tosh, the rags have dominated this league for years using 442 in the main

Johnson just needs to run and players more! He isn't a starter but is a great impact player. And no we don't need 2 new wingers, it'll distrupt the way Mancini has finally got the team set up to play. We just need to learn to take our chances and not walk the ball into the net at every opportunity!!!

dajd1984 said:
LoveCity said:
good technical quality

Be careful, you sound like Arsene Wenger!.

Final point.

I can't believe we're joint top with Loindergaard, Smalling, Evans, Carrick, Park, Gibson, Berbatov, Hernandez, Valencia, Welbeck!!! They wouldn't get anywhere close to our bench!

We are not! We are top.

Bellamy.

dref619 said:
Kun Aguero said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
I think 4-4-2 would suit us for certain games

4-4-2 is for computer geeks, Championship clubs and Crapello.

absolute tosh, the rags have dominated this league for years using 442 in the main

When was the last time Rooneh played as a central forward? if Nashark's mate(Welbeck) plays he drops deep, so does Berbaflop.Do Real, Barca, Chelsea, Arsenal play 4-4-2? even Spurs play 4-4-1-1.

chris_m said:
dajd1984 said:

Final point.

I can't believe we're joint top with Loindergaard, Smalling, Evans, Carrick, Park, Gibson, Berbatov, Hernandez, Valencia, Welbeck!!! They wouldn't get anywhere close to our bench!

As much as I hate the drunken scottish bastard, he gets the best out of shit players
Shit players ? Come on you must be joking.<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 27, 2011 3:44 pm --<br /><br />Wouldn't mind if we had Lennon, Bale, and Ekotto.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.