2 questions about Bluemoon

Funily enough I came on here this morning to start a thread saying how much I like the style and layout of Bluemoon.
The no avatars/signatures etc keeps it looking neat and tidy, so emphasis is on the content of posts. The ads top and bottom of page instead of down the sides makes it clearer and simpler, not squashed and cluttered. There are a few other good points, but they have mostly been mentioned.
The 10 posts/page, yeah, would like more but accept the reason.
So the only thing that needs changing is the 'return to forum' link needs to be bigger so Lord Effingham doesn't have to read the threads he doesn't like ;-)

It's spot on just the way it is in my view. Clean, clear, free of clutter and simpleton fodder, unlike the cartoonish aspect of many other forums. It's all killer, no filler.
I personally find avatars etc childish, self indulgent and unnecessary - and let's be honest, we are more than capable of being guilty of those things through words alone...
Cheers to Ric and all the team and keep up the great work.

if some of u guys want avatars so much then just do this.

* IS TEVEZ A GOOD PLAYER*

mcfc2607 . ye i think he is.

7339523_120482669164.jpg

...........................................................................................................

not very hard, just post the same pic every time u post. SIMPLES

I wouldn't mind avatars, they could be disabled and the user would have to enable to see them in their profile section. Would mean anyone who doesn't want them won't see them. Would be opt in. Be easier recognising users.

A way of getting round the advertising issue for those that wanted to have multiple posts per page would be to set up different user levels and anyone that wanted to be on a user level with features such as number of posts per page etc. could pay a set fee for say 6months or a year to make up the money for lost revenue. It seems it keeps everyone happy. The only issue i can see with this is it means more work on the site for a team that already do enough as it is.

Me personally, I'm very happy with the site and think were lucky to have such a site when some other teams have awful tacky sites

P.S be nice to hear ric's views on this (or have i missed them?)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.