#20 | Bernardo Silva - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Him and Mahrez - YOU ARE FIRED (With Donald Trump`s voice and face :D)

It’s fine to be the guy who runs around a lot when you have Sane, Sterling, David Silva, KDB and Aguero running the show every week. When they aren’t running the show, I am sorry to say, Bernardos running around a lot just doesn’t cut the mustard. Doesn’t score, doesn’t assist...doesn’t do a lot.
Yes, many of us expected him to step up as one of the main players when David Silva was winding down last season but it never happened and shows no sign of happening now.

I was expecting him to take over from Merlin but he now resembles an out-of-form James Milner.

Him and KdB has never really worked, he only seems comfortable in a setup where he's the "primary" playmaker

A shadow of the player he was.

The position he played today needs to be where he plays because out wide he’s been exceptionally poor. I’d give him another go in the central role but he has to do more.

He was in the Gundo role today, but more forward at times.

I thought he was good in some situations and held the ball well but creativity and goal scoring threat not strong enough and something is amiss.

Is this instructions from Pep? Maybe. I don't know what's going on.

Was he great? No.

Not sure what to do with him right now and there are a few questions in general about our midfield.

Why the fuck would you want to sell him?

Watch him play for a proper team like Portugal and tell me that he's a "shadow of his former self."
Against the mighty who? Andorra? I noticed he was sub the other night against Croatia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.