20 | Bernardo Silva - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s not what you said. You said we wouldn’t be in the top 4 without him. That means we would be at least 12 points worse off. Absolutely no way would that be the case with the quality attacking midfielders we have.
12 points out ? That would mean struggle for top 6 not 4.

Despite being a supporter now for 55 years, I am still a complete numpty when it comes to reading games and tactics etc.

But I remember when we signed Bernie from Monaco and he was playing sort of OK, stuck out mainly on the right. There was some Monaco supporter on here saying how fantastic he is and that we were wasting his talents; that we should stick him in the middle, give him a free reign and let him boss the game. We didn't, because we have David Silva and KDB in great form, so Bernie laboured on on the right, doing a decent enough job but not REALLY shining.

We my word, he is now. I think we are only just realising what a total gem we have here. He is EASILY top 5 in the world IMO. He is MOTM, every bloody game.

Not accusing squad of being one man team but this season we are at the top because of one man.
Stop digging , no doubt the majority know how vital Bernardo is to the team , but its not Pep's philosophy to depend on one player , god forgive if Bernardo got injured next week but do you really think that would end our title challenge ? Probably one of KDB ,Jesus , Mahrez who were on the bench on Saturday would make a significant contribution.
Agree Bernardo has been a big part of our current success bit its not down to one man and never will be whilst Pep is at the reigns , now if it was Alan Ball i would agree his tactics were basically "give it to KInklade" when we were a one man team

There is something in the air tonight
in blue and white, Bernardo
He is shining there for you and me,

for Man City, Bernardo

Stop digging , no doubt the majority know how vital Bernardo is to the team , but its not Pep's philosophy to depend on one player , god forgive if Bernardo got injured next week but do you really think that would end our title challenge ? Probably one of KDB ,Jesus , Mahrez who were on the bench on Saturday would make a significant contribution.
Agree Bernardo has been a big part of our current success bit its not down to one man and never will be whilst Pep is at the reigns , now if it was Alan Ball i would agree his tactics were basically "give it to KInklade" when we were a one man team
I did not say it is one man team however we are top this season and relying on one player more than any other season.

I see today how the team is missing him and yes we have all the other stars Foden, Mahrez, KDB, Gundo, Grealish and Sterling on the field.

It is fine if you do not agree, it is an opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.