20 | Bernardo Silva - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
The way I see it Bernado simply doesn't want to be a tile player anymore. And I can't blame him. He should be hitting his prime right now, and as a top class player, being the utility guy simply isn't acceptable. And I understand that

It has little to do with whether and everything to do with playing time and Importance at the club.

Pep has used him the last 2 seasons like he was an aging vet slightly past his prime. Rather than like a rising star hurting his peak.

I wish him the best. And understand his plight.

If he wants La Liga then the only way possible is a player trade or loan with obligation to buy. No way we get anywhere near market value for him.

Contracted until 2025 so we're in no rush, he's going to need his agent to work wonders.

@stonerblue I’m just asking, only asking, what will make you believe Silva wants out bud.

Bernardo will always be one of my favourite players. Wonderful attitude and professional. Hope he goes on to win more things abroad.

The way I see it Bernado simply doesn't want to be a tile player anymore. And I can't blame him. He should be hitting his prime right now, and as a top class player, being the utility guy simply isn't acceptable. And I understand that

It has little to do with whether and everything to do with playing time and Importance at the club.

Pep has used him the last 2 seasons like he was an aging vet slightly past his prime. Rather than like a rising star hurting his peak.

I wish him the best. And understand his plight.
He was damn near ever present in the CL team last year so he has had every opportunity to really make a difference. His performances probably didn't warrant the time on the pitch he was given. 4 goals and 6 assists after 45 games does not compare well with others or set any heather on fire.

He is a changed man from the happy guy we saw join us. The Mendy debacle hit him very hard and it seems he has struggled and it shows in his demenour. Hard to give your best when you are unhappy. I hope a descent club comes in for him with a sensible offer. Nothing to do with playing time though imo mate.

Would be happy for Bernardo to stay, but even for the national team he seems to be a player who plays on the periphery when I thought he’d have become the fulcrum of the team by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.