20 | Bernardo Silva - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep came out and said he wanted to leave.

Anyone who thinks Bernardo didn't tell the club that he wanted to go is kidding themselves.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see this story crop up again

Anyone who thinks Bernardo didn't tell the club that he wanted to go is kidding themselves.

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see this story crop up again

I wouldn't be at all surprised to see this story crop up again next summer.
You're bang on chief. I spend most of my life kidding myself.

Bern must have knew mendy had his collar felt...early doors....and decided it's too grey in bradford

If he wants to go, fair enough. The unfortunate thing for him is that not many clubs on the continent can afford big fees these days, so he will have to be a priority signing for a club. We can't just accept a low ball offer for a player of his quality, especially considering how other clubs treat us in negotiations. He is a good skin and I'm sure will get his head down. He shouldn't leave for anything under 60mill pound sterling.

Fern seems to confirm that city did speak to Mendes about “the Bernie & Cancelo situations”.

Do we now have confirmation that the players looking to leave are? Laporte, Cancelo and Bernardo.

Not surprised with Cancelo, he has a history of looking a move. 1 year at Inter and Juve before city. His longest stint was 3 years at Valencia before us.

Fern seems to confirm that city did speak to Mendes about “the Bernie & Cancelo situations”.

Do we now have confirmation that the players looking to leave are? Laporte, Cancelo and Bernardo.

Not surprised with Cancelo, he has a history of looking a move. 1 year at Inter and Juve before city. His longest stint was 3 years at Valencia before us.
Cancelo has never convinced me with his mentality. He wouldn't fight for his place like stones or zinch. I wonder if dinho spilling the beans on this shows he is pretty much part of the coaching inner circle as well as club captain?

love Fern but can't imagine Pep and the club are happy about him speaking out about club transfers.

There are maybe 3-4 matches when KDB and Bernardo played together in the middle..

So I'm very excited to see today`s line up and let's hope partnership will work...

Because.. if that works - then we are going to have hell of the good season <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.