20 | Bernardo Silva - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm well aware that I'm in a minority of 1 here, but I believe that if he wants to go then we should respect that.

I'd very much rather that he stays, but it's his life. I trust him enough to accept his decision making process.
I would be very surprised if you were in a minority mate. Matter of fact, I'd be a little ashamed.

As has been said a lot can change in a year (or 8 months or so), so I'm still hopeful he'll stay. He looks happy enough and he's just bought a dog and called it John!

Last year was difficult for everyone plus he had all that shit with Liverpool for a while. See how it pans out

He will continue in his brave and exciting quest to return the red socks to greatness and I think he can do it, go on wee man.
Are we referring to his Subuteo team?
When I bought the game for my son one team was in red the other blue -guess which team always won?

I think Bernardo is a great squad player, but I just cannot see how anyone can think he is even close to be the best player in PL. If someone would have come with 50m he would be gone. Any team in the world would take at least: Dias, Foden, KDB, Grealish for 50m. So every club in the world is blind?

If you ask here if Bernardo had a great last season, most would say he was one of the best for the team, but I just checked stats.
Mahrez, Jesus, KDB, Foden and Grealish all have: more goals, more assists, more dribbles per match, more key passes per match than Bernardo. KDB basically has 4 times more key passes per game!! Gundogan also beats Bernardo in all stats except for dribbling. Even Rodri has the same amount of goals and key passes per game as Bernardo last season. How can you be the best PL player with stats like that when you are an offensive player?

And it's not like Bernardo has the tempo to dominate like Xavi or he breaks defenses like Iniesta or Modric.

He is a great squad player who brings cohesion, great pressing and energy, but to say he is the best PL player or even the best PL of the season so far? Is everyone other than City fans blind?
1. No one ever claimed he was the best City player last year. That's just you making up a strawman and arguing against it.

2. He's been one of the best THIS season.. That's the claim. And it is absolutely true

Terrible miss tonight for which some other players would be hammered for months.
However, he has been fantastic and generally has always turned up when he puts on a blue shirt

He was magnificent once again. Less obvious to the eye tonight because we didn't press as a team which often highlights Bernardo work but he got through just as much vital work as he did at Stamford Bridge and his ball carrying is second to none.

Someone in this topic was referring him as a squad player... :D

Today he was awesome in the midfield again..

One of our best players during these three important test away matches...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.