20 | Bernardo Silva - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silva even without the blue tinted specs. He's out on his own now
I think for overall performances Silva is in a league all of his own. That being said, Salah is the most effective player in the league, he just gets the job done. If we had someone with his numbers in the side, no other team would get anywhere near us.

I think for overall performances Silva is in a league all of his own. That being said, Salah is the most effective player in the league, he just gets the job done. If we had someone with his numbers in the side, no other team would get anywhere near us.
Disagree as salah is doing what is said on the tin, the overall contribution from Bernardo is night and day as he’s impacting all areas of the pitch.... backs against the wall he’s pressing and winning possession, controlling tempo which wears down opposition then in the final 3rd he’s killing teams - whether scoring or not, he’s impacting, salah the same can’t be said!

Disagree as salah is doing what is said on the tin, the overall contribution from Bernardo is night and day as he’s impacting all areas of the pitch.... backs against the wall he’s pressing and winning possession, controlling tempo which wears down opposition then in the final 3rd he’s killing teams - whether scoring or not, he’s impacting, salah the same can’t be said!
I’m not disagreeing with you. What you’ve highlighted is why I said Bernie is in a league of his own re overall contribution. It’s hard to ignore how effective Salah is though.

Excellent on the ball. Exemplary off it. Now he's even putting in the goals. You'd be hard-pressed to find another player that does as much as he does at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.