20 | Bernardo Silva - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has a kid on the way and they want to start their family somewhere they enjoy living. I respect it and I hope they get what they want and they are happier. It’s nothing to do with football. Footballers are human beings too. I respect it and wish him all the best as despite wanting to leave for 3 years he still gives everything and plays like this. He is a credit to himself and to this football club. He owes us nothing. Hopefully he can win us these titles and then we will drive you wherever you want to go (and not in the negative, ‘can’t wait to get rid of him’ way that that is usually said!)
Very well said. If he does leave this summer, he will have nothing but best wishes and fond memories. Consummate professional and what a player.

He was getting a flight somewhere from Manchester airport this evening, assume he'll be back for Sunday.

Deserves a (very) short break after that performance last night.

He was getting a flight somewhere from Manchester airport this evening, assume he'll be back for Sunday.

Deserves a (very) short break after that performance last night.
Strange as I’m sure I saw Pep saying post match last night they'd only have today off before Sunday as the league isn’t over yet.

Simply sensational. Playing with a Bernardo in this form is like playing with an extra man.

I genuinely thought we would be better of starting Mahrez in this game. How wrong I was.

I-n-c-r-e-d-i-b-l-e
Same, I thought he struggled in the first leg and was disappointed to see him start again. That's why Pep is Pep and I'm just posting on a forum. Played an absolute blinder. The bigger the stage the better he plays

Reactions: JDV
The problem with Bernardo is that not even 100 million is enough to replace him.

He has a contract until June 2025, let him renew of just fulfill it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.