20 | Bernardo Silva - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG-3556.jpg

Build him an indoor replica Portuguese beach, complete with replica Sun, temperature and Restaurants, anything to keep him here basically

Never been a player with his level of talent and his level of work-rate.

It's like playing with an extra player when he's playing.
Not a dig at him because he’s brilliant but imagine he had pace! Messi skill levels when dribbling in tight spaces

My only usual downside to him is no end product but last night he proved me wrong. Everything else is a given - work rate, control, skill, clever - but adding goals is the icing on the cake.

He’ll still go but what a way to go!

Absolutely world class.

The highest level of technical ability you’ll find plus an absolute workhorse defensively. A rare combination in football.

Two goals of amazing quality to take us to another CL final. What a performance.

I understand him if he wants to go due to his family situation but we have to do everything in our power to try convince him to stay. Offer him an extension at £400k a week for example. He’s worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.