20 | Bernardo Silva - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
What can be said that hasn’t already been said?

He is a brilliant footballer and, if he scored more—like tonight—I genuinely think he would be talked about in a similar regard to Messi.
I think he’ll have a genuine claim to be one of our greatest ever players when his time is done here; he’s astonishing and probably my favourite player I’ve seen play in blue now!

Yet again a big game and he's bossing it. As I've said many times, we will win nothing without Bernardo.

I maintain my stance, we win nothing without Bernardo.

In the biggest of games Bernardo silva having a stormer is an absolute certainty.

I've bored even myself saying this but I will always repeat it, we won't win anything without Bernardo. Do whatever is necessary to get the beautiful bastard to sign a new deal and commit his best years here.

I'd volunteer to follow him around with a giant artificial sun for 4 years if it kept him here.

Once again, we win nothing without Bernardo. The man produces on the biggest stage time after time.

I genuinely thought we would be better of starting Mahrez in this game. How wrong I was.

I-n-c-r-e-d-i-b-l-e

As i said pre match......cometh the hour,cometh the man.

A mesmerising wizard with the ball,but also a leader,a fighter,and an inspiration.....size means nothing to this warrior.

Please stay.

Absolutely Brilliant Performance.
What a Diamond he is.The header...so perfectly placed to loop and dip over the covering defender..Wow.
And that left foot finish.What a goal.
Superb finishing but so much more on the night from a player who loves the battle,loves the challenge...and loves City.
Bernardo Silva....Blues salute you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.