20 | Bernardo Silva - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was talking last night, love Bernardo, but if he’s prepared to leave us for PSG, then his heart really isn’t in it and it’s not mindset Pep would want.

I personally can’t see why he’d go to PSG, I just can’t see him going there.

I hope he stays, though I doubt :(
It will be hard to replace him. He fits Pep's style of play perfectly!

But yeah PSG is a mystery. Why anyone would want to be Mbappe's servant it's beyond me. That thing is not a team and no one serious should go there.

Was talking last night, love Bernardo, but if he’s prepared to leave us for PSG, then his heart really isn’t in it and it’s not mindset Pep would want.

I personally can’t see why he’d go to PSG, I just can’t see him going there.
It’s nothing to do with mindset. He’s just clearly not in love with the city of Manchester. He’s won everything there is to win here. And Paris is hardly a bad city to go to.

Just give us two more seasons Bernardo, then you can leave on a free and go wherever you want.

There are only a few players that leave a club with their reputation further enhanced by saying they want to go - He has been open that he wants a new challenge and from all accounts his new family want a different lifestyle - so if this is to be the end what a signing he's been, funny, talented and integral to all the recent successes. All City fans will wish him well and quite rightly he will always be welcomed back with warmth and open arms.
Well said. He’s earned the right and your first child is such a significant time. Not only is he a wonderful player but you’re right he’s clever, funny, intelligent. I love him to death

What season, what a player. His dribbling skill is second to maybe just Messi. Would really suck to see him go; hopefully he doesn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.