20 | Bernardo Silva - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Class last night. Ran after everything, was excellent on the ball. That little weaving run in the first half before he lost the ball, would have been a special goal. Imagine facing him and then having Mahrez come on and run at you.

Brilliant pressing and intensity from our little dynamo tonight. If he does leave at the end of season he will be very difficult to replace.
I agree, when he's on form he's invaluble to us.
There's not many teams who can afford him, as his true value is a lot higher than the figures i see reported and he must know we won't give him away.
If it was me i'd do all i could to keep him until the end of his contract.

“Bernardo Silva was routinely brilliant, not really a defensive or attacking midfielder these days, just an all-round roving skill-goblin.” lol

I just came on to post that. High praise and in the Guardian of all places. Only a couple of snarky comments in the article too.

He scored last night. I get he wants out, but we should absolutely not entertain any offers below £60m for a world-class player who has a few years left at the very top. I would personally ask for more since we have to pay twice as much for a replacement based on potential.

He scored last night. I get he wants out, but we should absolutely not entertain any offers below £60m for a world-class player who has a few years left at the very top. I would personally ask for more since we have to pay twice as much for a replacement based on potential.
We should start the bidding at minimum £80m, lesser players are already going for over £100m.

He has two years left on his contract and is in his prime.

I would really luv to keep him as we will never replace him like for like.
As much as i like Bellingham as a player, he isn't the same type of player and nowhere near Bernie's level yet.

Did anyone see Bernie's interview where he talks about Jack? The words are all good but bloody hell he looks like a sad man. He is not the same guy that he was in the first two or three seasons with us - always a smile on his face and happy and laughing. Its like the weight of the world on his shoulders. I get that he want to live somewhere sunny but bloody hell, we have just beaten the dippers comprehensively and the guy looks like someone has made him eat a shit sandwich. Cheer up Bernie lad. Loads of things to be happy about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.