20 | Bernardo Silva - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone see Bernie's interview where he talks about Jack? The words are all good but bloody hell he looks like a sad man. He is not the same guy that he was in the first two or three seasons with us - always a smile on his face and happy and laughing. Its like the weight of the world on his shoulders. I get that he want to live somewhere sunny but bloody hell, we have just beaten the dippers comprehensively and the guy looks like someone has made him eat a shit sandwich. Cheer up Bernie lad. Loads of things to be happy about.
He always seems happy enough in the training photos and videos. Maybe he was just disappointed he didn't start.

Love the guy, ball sticks to his foot like bubblegum but he can’t finish for shit. Reminds me of another Silva!

His finish annoyed De Bruyne which made me laugh.

Not started the past two games, does he replace Gundo or Mahrez against Bayern?

When a player doesn’t want to be there it’s very difficult to keep picking them over players who are signing new contracts and committing to us no matter who they are . Have a feeling we will see silva against Bayern though .

When a player doesn’t want to be there it’s very difficult to keep picking them over players who are signing new contracts and committing to us no matter who they are . Have a feeling we will see silva against Bayern though .

Not sure that comes into it. Gundo just as likely to leave but Gundo is playing so well at the moment, I think he is simply keeping Bernie out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.