20 | Bernardo Silva - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reporter to Bernardo: "What's your best position, RW or midfield?"

Bernardo: "Yes."

Doesn't matter where he plays he's just on it and knows what he needs to do.

Reactions: JDV
Extra Duracell for Bernie tonight. Fucking hell.

Missed him on the wing, when he gets 1v1 with his full back you always trust he’ll do the right thing. If he goes at him rather than turning back then you know something special will happen.

Here's an idea. Why don't City hire a team of scientists to change the weather systems over Manchester, to keep him happy? It might be a cheaper option than replacing him.
Or build him a solarium in his back garden with a beach and palm trees, a private plane home every week, more money, whatever it takes.

I'd exhaust all our options before we let this lad go before his contract is up.

He is such a great player and when he's on top form like tonight, there aren't many better in the world than him.

Irreplaceable, if he leaves this summer Bellingham will seem a downgrade going into next season

he can play any of the front six positions and even played a stint at left back this season

work rate is unmatched , technical ability is unmatched

top bloke as well , plus the scousers can’t stand him which is also a plus

In the biggest of games Bernardo silva having a stormer is an absolute certainty.

I've bored even myself saying this but I will always repeat it, we won't win anything without Bernardo. Do whatever is necessary to get the beautiful bastard to sign a new deal and commit his best years here.

I'd volunteer to follow him around with a giant artificial sun for 4 years if it kept him here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.