20 | Bernardo Silva - 2022/23 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reported on the BBC football gossip page today. "Manchester City's Portugal midfielderBernardo Silva, 28, is Paris St-Germain's top target as they look to replace 35-year-old Argentina forward Lionel Messi. (Le Parisien - in French)"
He can leave after he scores a hat trick in the final and if PSG give us 100m, Eva Green, and the Eiffel Tower

What can be said that hasn’t already been said?

He is a brilliant footballer and, if he scored more—like tonight—I genuinely think he would be talked about in a similar regard to Messi.

He has a kid on the way and they want to start their family somewhere they enjoy living. I respect it and I hope they get what they want and they are happier. It’s nothing to do with football. Footballers are human beings too. I respect it and wish him all the best as despite wanting to leave for 3 years he still gives everything and plays like this. He is a credit to himself and to this football club. He owes us nothing. Hopefully he can win us these titles and then we will drive you wherever you want to go (and not in the negative, ‘can’t wait to get rid of him’ way that that is usually said!)

There’s City fans that didn’t want Bernardo to start a CL semi final tonight..

In previous seasons, with Sane and Sterling, you can see the way we played was tailor made for quick in behind wingers.

But this current team values control wingers, and Bernie is so unbelievably good at this im kinda surprised we didnt do this early on.

Mahrez is a little as well, but Bernie is next level with control, and with age and experience means he can meaningfully add goals and assists too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.