20 | Bernardo Silva - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awful penalty, not sure what he was thinking. Didn't even disguise it, the keeper saw it all, hence not even moving. Can't dwell on it too much, as bad as it was.

I don't think he's been great this season though. Nowhere near the levels he hit last year. Seems to be missing that big of magic he had.

Still a top player and hope he stays. I just think him and a few others need to find that spark again.
i agree with everything except the last line. i think its time move on and find something different, its not like he tries to leave every summer anyway

Love the guy but you simply can't be trying to do whatever he thought he was trying to do at that stage of that game.

Bernie will be able to sleep at night because he always gives 100%. That's not something that can be questioned at this point. But he is going to feel like a fucking idiot in the morning.

Last edited:
thought he was a safe bet (experience,technial abilities) but the break before didn`t help...too much time to think

Has suffered from the fact that other midfielders have had lengthy lay offs, de Bruyne/Grealish, and the fact that the club has failed, in successive summers, to improve the midfield. Given those reasons, I feel for him and Rodri, but I also fear for us if he leaves this summer.

Horrible pen. Was surprised to see him take one so early, would have been way down my list. Can only assume others (Rodri, Gvardiol, maybe Stones) didn’t fancy one.
Still love him.

Has to be one of the worst penalties ever.

I love this guy , a warrior in our shirt from day one but I think this summer is the right time to say goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.