20 | Bernardo Silva - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s time for Bernie to move on but not because he’s crap or not bothered but we need fresh hungry players who are eager to win titles and Bernie has won the lot. . Same as kdb aswell .

It’s time for Bernie to move on but not because he’s crap or not bothered but we need fresh hungry players who are eager to win titles and Bernie has won the lot. . Same as kdb aswell .
We still haven’t replaced Gundogan or Mahrez, so the chances of replacing four top players in a summer would be a daunting process, and, based on our past dealings, one beyond us.

I read it and I don't agree, a good penalty is one that's impossible for a keeper to save.

RE Ederson's , that's how you take one.

That's fair response , yeah agree on that but most players don't score perfect pens and how many goalies don't dive when a player chips it down the middle I can maybe remember one!

Modric is 35 and he is still helping Madrid

Not sure selling KDB & Bernardo is a good thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.