20 | Bernardo Silva - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not his best season but he always works hard. but sell him now or lose him for free in 12 months I would sell him now for £60 mil

Unfortunately, I do think its time for him to go.

Him and Grealish, just arent dynamic enough for me on the wing. I think if they stay, they should play in the middle.

Doku and Savio should be the future next season on the wings.

Unfortunately, I do think its time for him to go.

Him and Grealish, just arent dynamic enough for me on the wing. I think if they stay, they should play in the middle.

Doku and Savio should be the future next season on the wings.

i definitely think pep needs to go back to playing two wingers who are strong on 1 vs 1 more often. Doku was on fire in the last third of the season but didnt got the gametime he deserved imo.

now, i aknowledge is a bit of a difficult situation to make some deeper structural changes thinking two seasons ahead while potentially sacrificing a title or two in the way when pep is so competitive and might be in his final stretch at the club. but yeah, some stuff gotta change to maximize halaand and be more unpredictable up front. Also, most of the players are overworked atm, mainly bernardo and rodri

i definitely think pep needs to go back to playing two wingers who are strong on 1 vs 1 more often. Doku was on fire in the last third of the season but didnt got the gametime he deserved imo.

now, i aknowledge is a bit of a difficult situation to make some deeper structural changes thinking two seasons ahead while potentially sacrificing a title or two in the way when pep is so competitive and might be in his final stretch at the club. but yeah, some stuff gotta change to maximize halaand and be more unpredictable up front. Also, most of the players are overworked atm, mainly bernardo and rodri
Needs 4 wide men, two on each side who can pause and two who can attack. He can then perm the most effective combination depending on the weaknesses of the opposition.

Incredible servant for us. If he’s decides to go then won’t stand in his way > perhaps it’s time for both parties to move on. Bobb is the future I think. Equally he’s such an incredible player I’d be more than happy to keep him around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.