20 | Bernardo Silva - 2024/25

because there is a narrative out there that he isn`t creative enough...2A already & they were real assists...just sayin`

Did he get injured in the last minute or was it cramp? Kind of looked like he did his hamstring, but I’m hoping just cramp.
Was just about to pose the same question. Looked, to me, as if his hand went to his hamstring, whereas if it had been cramp, he would more likely have reached for the calf.

Was just about to pose the same question. Looked, to me, as if his hand went to his hamstring, whereas if it had been cramp, he would more likely have reached for the calf.
Yes me too, saw it straight away. He carried on though, hopefully he will stay in Manchester and not jet off for Portugal duty.

Yes me too, saw it straight away. He carried on though, hopefully he will stay in Manchester and not jet off for Portugal duty.
Portugal have two home ties (Croatia/Scotland) and their next home tie is not until November, so it’s a chance to be at home and close to family. The weather forecast for Lisbon is also considerably more enticing than that of Manchester; he’s probably already at the airport!

Portugal have two home ties (Croatia/Scotland) and their next home tie is not until November, so it’s a chance to be at home and close to family. The weather forecast for Lisbon is also considerably more enticing than that of Manchester; he’s probably already at the airport!
Fair enough, sun and family can't be beaten. As long as he puts his feet up and soaks up some rays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.