20 | Bernardo Silva - 2024/25

Bit random here. But ill always remember Bernardo for his exquisite goal at old Trafford. At the far post,beat the " best keeper in the world " at his near post....,with a finish which was so minimal ,but deadly..the Coupe de Grace ,in, in my opinion, "The Greatest Show on Earth" , when Manchester City beat utd 2nil ,and hardly gave the home team a kick of the ball.
The goal was so sublime,it slipped into the net ,and for a few seconds no one knew what had happened...

Utterly but quietly destroyed the biggest team in world football,on their own ground. Live on sky.to their global audience.

Thank you Pep,and thank you Bernardo.

Bit random here. But ill always remember Bernardo for his exquisite goal at old Trafford. At the far post,beat the " best keeper in the world " at his near post....,with a finish which was so minimal ,but deadly..the Coupe de Grace ,in, in my opinion, "The Greatest Show on Earth" , when Manchester City beat utd 2nil ,and hardly gave the home team a kick of the ball.
The goal was so sublime,it slipped into the net ,and for a few seconds no one knew what had happened...

Utterly but quietly destroyed the biggest team in world football,on their own ground. Live on sky.to their global audience.

Thank you Pep,and thank you Bernardo.
He seems to have made it a habit.

Thunder

Bro rattles United and Liverpool fans on an annual basis. Idk if that's his best quality or his actual beautiful football.

I'd have preferred yesterday if Bernardo did not play on the Right and instead Nunes was brought on earlier to do that.

We need to see if Nunes can be his best as a right midfielder or attacker. Just like Grealish is a different flavour to Doku on the left.

I prefer to see Bernardo in the center and closing down the opposition defense like a frenzed scary mad man.

I thought he was brilliant. His work rate is nuts. Hopefully, that was a cramp vs a pulled hammy, but it didn't look great. 'Good' timing if it is the latter.

Did he get injured in the last minute or was it cramp? Kind of looked like he did his hamstring, but I’m hoping just cramp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.