20 | Bernardo Silva - 2024/25

So glad he stayed.

I hope he can have a Gundogan like season to reward his hard running.

He can get goals and assists in the centre.

Unfortunately with Bobb out maybe Pep is forced to rotate him RW, or maybe McAtee can play there?

So glad he stayed.

I hope he can have a Gundogan like season to reward his hard running.

He can get goals and assists in the centre.

Unfortunately with Bobb out maybe Pep is forced to rotate him RW, or maybe McAtee can play there?
Think we’ll see a lot of him in that 8 position, while Bobb is out if KDB stays fit think Foden and Savinho share that right wing spot, over Bernardo.

Not his fault but i thought pep played him too far forward, we were much better the times he came deeper alongside kovacic. I look forward to a season with bernardo primarily central, he's a better player and were a better team when that's the case.

He's been an absolutely class player for years, one of my favourites to watch in your team. His football IQ, his discipline in terms of pressing and positioning, his close control and ability in tight spaces. He's not really an end product player (I know he's had the odd spell here and there) but he offers so much in general play and at an eye test level. The team operates much better and dominates teams far greater when he's playing well.

My username was actually picked because of David, but Bernardo is a little genius too.

I will never understand the Rag weirdos who think Fernandes is a better player than him. Bernardo is twice the player that **** is, especially in football IQ.

He's been an absolutely class player for years, one of my favourites to watch in your team. His football IQ, his discipline in terms of pressing and positioning, his close control and ability in tight spaces. He's not really an end product player (I know he's had the odd spell here and there) but he offers so much in general play and at an eye test level. The team operates much better and dominates teams far greater when he's playing well.

My username was actually picked because of David, but Bernardo is a little genius too.

I will never understand the Rag weirdos who think Fernandes is a better player than him. Bernardo is twice the player that **** is, especially in football IQ.
Excluding the past G/A kings (Messi, Neymar, Mbappe, Ronaldo, etc) Bernardo is a better player than your favorite player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.