20 games in....Title race back on?

Just don't think we can do it with these fullbacks we have right now, they hamper the team real bad.

I know we were never out of it, but I bet that Chelsea defeat will reinvigorate Citys players and have them really believing that they can win the title

I know we have to be better in the 2nd half of the season, but I believe we will improve as the new players settle in and adapt to the league and manager. I am also very impressed with the way City have played in the last two home games. It wasn't great football against Burnley but it was a really committed performance as was Arsenal.

I was looking at the next few fixtures in the League and I think we'll know after the next 4 games if it's on. I don't think Chelsea are as good as everyone thinks, and we'll find out now. They've got Liverpool and Arsenal back to back. Our games looks tough but so do everyone elses. As a bare minimum I think we have to take 9 points from the next 3 games. i think that will see us close the gap on Chelsea.

We also have the filip of Jesus joining us, and I hope Kompany will return. Potentially that could make a big impact.

City

Everton (a)
Spurs (h)
WHU (a)
Swansea(h)

Chelsea

Leicester (a)
Hull (h)
Liverpool (a)
Arsenal (h)

Liverpool

Utd (a)
Swansea (h)
Chelsea (h)
Hull (a)

Spurs

WBA h
City a
Sunderland a
Boro (h)

Everyone has difficult fixtures.

If that is our minimum I would love to see out maximum.

Not playing as well as I had hoped....
But right in the thick of it
Long way till spring

Position reflects performance thus far.

4 most goals scored, 4th least conceded (14th on clean sheets), 4th place in the league.

There's scope for improvement at both ends, we're in decent form at the moment, results-wise anyway, here's to a better 2nd half of the season.

Interestingly if we repeat results from the half way point gives us 78 and if we can manage to win those games we should have v Everton, Boro and can turn over 2 of Leicester, Liverpool or Chelsea that'd give us 88 and a probable League win.

then again if my aunty had a sweaty ballsack.......!

Chelski have lost 3
We have lost 4.
Not much in it really.
If we can't do enough to win it we won't be far away. It could all c

We will be in it till the end, no one will run away with the title this year. Too many good teams at the top.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.