20 games in....Title race back on?

If we don't win it I'd rather Chelsea than spuds liverpool or arsenal hate these twats as much as the rags

If we can get to the last 8 games still in touch then we have a chance, but our fixtures up until then are very tricky, it'll be hard to get any sort of momentum.

Also the three teams above us aren't in the Champions League. Spurs have the Europa league but they'll play a weakened team.

It's going to be incredibly difficult.

every player will find his shooting boots squirreled away in the FA's Conspiracy Cupboard and suddenly we'll be like the Hurricanes and beat everyone 9-4 (and we'll build a new stadium in a volcano to boot)

We concede goals far too easily to be in with a chance of winning the title.

With Everton away (always tough) and Spurs at home (they will score) coming up things will become clearer.

I hope the players and coaching team surprise me but I am not confident they will.

Can Chelsea lose another 2 games and draw 2.more without us droping any points .if the answer is yes it will be a fascinating and exciting second half of the season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.