20 million.....And it's supposed to be us ruining football!!

1.618034 said:
I don't think King Kenny will make it through the season.

I said end of last season Liverpool will struggle. Everyone hyped up Kenny because Liverpool started winning but when it came down to it they didn't even qualify for Europa and a team of Liverpools history that's just not good enough.

Re: 20 million.....

MCFC BOB said:
Luiz Suarez - £23m
Andy Carroll - £35m
Jordan Henderson - £20m
Stewart Downing - £20m

But don't let that fool you. It's City that are ruining football.

100M spent on a load of rubbish.that is frightening.in the middle of a recession?
where do the red dippers go when this gamble goes wrong???
the new owner better had deep pockets.

andy carroll is a borderline alcoholic and women beater
henderson i haven,t seen too much of.so can,t comment-but don,t know anyone who rates him.
downing-27 years old..not even an england regular-the premium paid for english talent gets you a 27 yr old winger.?? ..and silva cost just 4million more,an acomplished world cup winning winger/midfielder.../ worlds gone mad.

1.618034 said:

I don't mind Dalglish, although I can't stand the way the scousers fawn over him.

He's one of the good guys, Wenger and bacon face should try to acting with as much class and dignity.

I can't help feeling he's heading for another breakdown before the season is over. Apart from Suarez he's bought poorly.

Downing, Henderson, Carrol and Adam are not going to get you in the top 4.
When you look at their squad and ours, the difference in class is embarrassing.

IMO KennyD is old school like MartinON. He'll play a long ball 442 like back in his day. If Spurs fans were honest they do too. It'll be interesting to see how Spurs and Liverpool do versus Arsenal and City. Will old style football do better than the modern style. It hasn't last season. To be fair to LFC they hav as good a chance of getting 4th as anyone else does. It'll be an interesting season.

Ps 20 mill is a joke. Wonder what Villa will do with heir riches? MCLeish is hardly going to get in any top names.

Since Gerrard's injured (IIRC) then what will there midfield look like come opening day...?

Henderson--Meireles--Adam--Downing

?

Hmm...

stony said:
1.618034 said:

I don't mind Dalglish, although I can't stand the way the scousers fawn over him.

He's one of the good guys, Wenger and bacon face should try to acting with as much class and dignity.

I can't help feeling he's heading for another breakdown before the season is over. Apart from Suarez he's bought poorly.

Downing, Henderson, Carrol and Adam are not going to get you in the top 4.
When you look at their squad and ours, the difference in class is embarrassing.

^ I agree very much with all of this, although I hope the bit about the breakdown isn't correct. I think Daglish is a thoroughly decent man.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.