20 million.....And it's supposed to be us ruining football!!

Liverpool have to get in the top four and back in the CL next season or they could be struggling financially if not in actual trouble. Seems to me like they're taking a gamble by paying out big money to try to do that.

FWIW I think they'll get 4th over Arsenal. Wouldn't have a problem with that.

Blimey Charlie, how can they go from trying to sign Mata, to Stewart fuckin Downing. He's not even the best winger left at Villa.

(Albrighton)

WJP said:
Blimey Charlie, how can they go from trying to sign Mata, to Stewart fuckin Downing. He's not even the best winger left at Villa.

(Albrighton)

I doubt they had much choice with regard Mata,he will have much better options.

Albrighton is a good shout.

They don't worry me, Gerrard is more a burden to them now, as they cant have a settled midfield with his dodgy groin. He is a dirty diving fucking nonse also but thats besides the point.

Looking at those buys, if i was a dipper id be pretty gutted tbh seeing the huge sums payed. Carroll at 35m is just hilarious.

Young Cost 16Mill to the rags and downing cost the dippers 20mill cant help but think randy learner is laughing his fooking head off what next chelsea spend 25 mill on heskey to replace drogba ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.