"20 times, 20 times..."

ell said:
They had more possession than us though?
I noticed that as well but RVP and Shrek didn't manage a pass to each other all night. Bet they don't see another 20 passes between them two ever again.

Stretford Born Blue said:
They must sing about their history......, every time they lose, that my friends is why we hear '20 times' all the bleedin time...!

As they morph into Scousers, i like to point out how much they used to laugh at Liverpool for going on about 'dare istory'

When you've got no future just talk about the past

Shit man united, your'e just a shit man united, shit man united................, your'e just a shit man united...........................

20 years until you win another title....20 years 20 years i say....20 years until you win another title....playing football in the David Moyes way.!!

baildon blue said:
3 Derbies we have won the trot . Getting a nice run of wins in the Manchester derby .

Won 5 of the last 6 in the league.

Two 7-1 aggregates in the last 3 seasons.

As for the song, it's an acceptance of how shit they are at the moment. It seems the penny has finally dropped. I think I preferred it when they were in denial.

Everton's version. :)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O3Zw4qjNM8[/youtube]

malg said:
Matty said:
United fans seem to believe we actually care they've won the league 20 times, Liverpool fans might be bothered by it but I don't really think your average City fans gives a shit. "We've won it 20 times....", and? Well done. Not winning it this year though are you?
Spot on. I've had it said to me. They seem to think it bothers us,but why? Maybe when we win another 15 titles, then it may begin to bother, but right now it's only Liverpool fans who care.

They're hurting. I didn't this kind of fan reaction after they got beat in their biggest game. I thought we actually didn't matter to them!

Exactly. The 20 league titles thing is something between them and Liverpool. I couldn't give a monkey's that they've won the league so many times because what is happening now is the most important thing and at the moment we're streets ahead of them.

They've regressed so much that me and my fellow blue mates have pretty much stopped texting each other whenever they lose because it's now become the accepted norm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.