200 Proofs Earth is Not a Spinning Ball Videobook MUST WATCH!

I recently spoke with an entomologist friend of mine who described an experiment he was conducting with grasshoppers.
He noticed that when he clapped his hands loudly behind a grasshopper, it would leap rapidly away from him.
In the interests of science he decided to try an experiment. He pulled the legs off the poor insect and repeated his clapping exercise. The grasshopper made no moves at all- thus providing irrefutable evidence that grasshoppers hear through their legs.
Makes you think dunnit??!?

This was an amusing read so far. I fully commend Cuddles for finding the inner strength to play with this guy as long as he did.

I especially liked the fact that a certain somebody seemed to enjoy labelling everyone with a differing opinion as stupid, an idiot, or similar. However, this same person was completely illiterate and couldn't string together a coherent sentence, paragraph or even correctly embed a youtube video.

I do like an amusing irony now and again.

I recently spoke with an entomologist friend of mine who described an experiment he was conducting with grasshoppers.
He noticed that when he clapped his hands loudly behind a grasshopper, it would leap rapidly away from him.
In the interests of science he decided to try an experiment. He pulled the legs off the poor insect and repeated his clapping exercise. The grasshopper made no moves at all- thus providing irrefutable evidence that grasshoppers hear through their legs.
Makes you think dunnit??!?

No. Makes far too much sense. Do not want.

The Vsauce vid disproving the flat earth theory was excellent.

I particularly enjoyed the revelation that, like SB said, flat earthers don't believe in Gravity. Instead, apparently the whole of our flat earth is moving up through space at 9mph and just comes to "meet" the object that is "falling".
Wow.

"They" must have built thrusters into those telecoms satellites, ones that run on an unlimited fuel source to keep away from the flat earth.

Good reply PAul lakes left knee
Very well put together response to SB's theories which are very difficult to follow like you say, along with his posts....no name calling, no childish insults etc...as buzzer said some on here just can't help themselves when it comes to this type of thread and do everything in their power to try to close it down, (which I find strange calling posters closed minded etc when they are guilty of just that)
@paul lakes left knee, is the only one who has argued his point properly and is the only one to come out with any credit up to now with regards to @Spanish blues points....which I admit do seem a little far fetched

Very well put together response to SB's theories which are very difficult to follow like you say, along with his posts....no name calling, no childish insults etc...as buzzer said some on here just can't help themselves when it comes to this type of thread and do everything in their power to try to close it down, (which I find strange calling posters closed minded etc when they are guilty of just that)
@paul lakes left knee, is the only one who has argued his point properly and is the only one to come out with any credit up to now with regards to @Spanish blues points....which I admit do seem a little far fetched

I like the cut of your jib sir.

January 1st and we already have post of the year. May as well shut the site down for 12 months.

You don't seem to have realised that SB is a troll. You're giving him far too much credit calling his ramblings theories when they are clearly nonsense designed to provoke a response for his own amusement.

You don't seem to have realised that SB is a troll. You're giving him far too much credit calling his ramblings theories when they are clearly nonsense designed to provoke a response for his own amusement.
Totally agree.

Anyone that wasn't a fucking loon came out with credit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.