2009/2010 Man City prediction thread...

turbulence

followed by clear blue skies

come april we will sail to the fa cup final

may with a fair wind 4th and a pot.

I don't think it is possible to say at the moment.

It depends who we buy.

I'm happy to wait until the transfer window closes, then see how we perform.

been a man city fan for about 4 years there my english side if i chose to support one but im gonna say 6th or 7th the now but if the team gel quick and get the results im going for 4th

If we can get Darijo Srna, Bruno Alves, Lescott and a good midfield general to lessen our dependence on Barry and Ireland when they're out, I'd say 3rd spot. But it depends on how fast the team gels.

I guess city can finish 6th(at least), or at the top 4( if sparky realise our fragile defense, and decided to land some world class cb)... but in the end, it's the teamwork and the tactics that matters..

Chance said:
I think Arsenal are quite strong. We have plenty of depth. Our first XI isn't as good as Liverpool's but our squad is miles ahead. We have quality cover in every attacking position. They have no cover. Look at all of the talent...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjtiBeLdVi0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjtiBeLdVi0</a>

I think Liverpool's long term top four position is much more fragile than Arsenal's because we have plenty of up and coming youth. Whereas Liverpool are at their peak and still not doing much.

I think the long term top four is Man Utd, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City. Even though Arsenal's short term top four status is fragile we have better foundations for sustainability than Liverpool and Chelsea have.
Bang on. Liverpool have a very tough season ahead, particularly the second half.

Arsenal will reap the rewards of their fantastic training facilities for years to come. They're always going to attract and produce good youth.

At this moment, I would be delighted with Top 6 due to the team needing at least half a season to gel and not having any top class centre halves (Ned will be in the next 2 years though!).

If we bring in those top class centre halves (I'm thinking the level of Terry, Vidic & Lescott), then Top 4 is well within our grasp.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.