2009/2010 Man City prediction thread...

-6th. Even with a better defense.
-A good cup run. Be nice to see the FA cup in the cabinet. 7th or 8th if we go for the FA Cup.
-2 years for PL win.

Just an opinion and wild guess of course, I'd be as happy to win everything of course ;-)

For me 5th would be a great finish! Just taking that step would put the shits up the top four for the following season!

Anywhere in the top 4, if not 5th. The rags haven't replaced Ronaldo or Tevez yet with capable signings. Arsenal haven't addressed their problem in the midfield or defense but will be strong with Rosicky and Eduardo back. Chelsea will be top contenders for the title this year along with Liverpool. I really believe we can knock off Arsenal and Manure. Win the Carling Cup and have a good FA cup run and not get kicked out by Notnham Forest in the 3rd round. Bit optimistic but if the team gels and improves away form we will hit these targets.

Blewboy said:
Anywhere in the top 4, if not 5th. Manchester haven't replaced Ronaldo or Tevez yet with capable signings. Arsenal haven't addressed their problem in the midfield or defense but will be strong with Rosicky and Eduardo back. Chelsea will be top contenders for the title this year along with Liverpool. I really believe we can knock off Arsenal and Manure. Win the Carling Cup and have a good FA cup run and not get kicked out by Notnham Forest in the 3rd round. Bit optimistic but if the team gels and improves away form we will hit these targets.
Thats a really bad way to start your post......

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Blewboy said:
Anywhere in the top 4, if not 5th. Manchester haven't replaced Ronaldo or Tevez yet with capable signings. Arsenal haven't addressed their problem in the midfield or defense but will be strong with Rosicky and Eduardo back. Chelsea will be top contenders for the title this year along with Liverpool. I really believe we can knock off Arsenal and Manure. Win the Carling Cup and have a good FA cup run and not get kicked out by Notnham Forest in the 3rd round. Bit optimistic but if the team gels and improves away form we will hit these targets.
Thats a really bad way to start your post......

Better?

if we start well confidence will build and the press will stay of our backs,and with the media being fickle shits if it looks like were able to mount a challenge dont be surprised to see them on our side.
if this happens im going to say 3rd
if we start badly and the side takes time to gel,then the press and some of our fans will put pressure on us and i think we could struggle to get in top 6

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.